Dubuc Osland is unique as a firm because we specialize in Inuit and
First Nations Economic Development.
Dubuc Osland is located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada’s capital city. We carry on the practice of law throughout Ontario, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories and Alberta. A major focus of our practice relates to Inuit and First Nations economic development and, as a result, we have strong client bases in Alberta and Nunavut.
Our lawyers have broad experience representing clients in matters involving:
- Indigenous law including treaty and land claim agreements
- corporate law including corporate reorganization and restructuring
- commercial law including business joint ventures in areas such as oil & gas, natural resource development, mining, fishing, maritime & air transportation, and engineering
- commercial and residential real estate including development and financing
- gaming, casinos and lotteries
- secured lending and financing, including enforcement of security and secured creditors’ rights in bankruptcy and insolvency
- employment law
- commercial litigation
Our team of lawyers consistently strive to provide legal services and advice in a professional and timely manner. Our firm handles a full range of litigation matters in the areas in which we practice.